The first release Version of our library is online now! To install just follow our instructions to setup the IDE.
The library is the easiest way of communication between the IoT module and your sketch. Our first release version implements the following functualities:
- HTTP: receive JSON-Data per HTTP request to your connectino.
- Arrow Connect: configure your connection with the library, read commands send to your connectino and publish data.
- MQTT: configure the MQTT connection to the server, subscribe topics and publish data.
- Networking: check the connectivity to a server with ping requests.
- WLAN: configure and manage the connection to your wlan and control the connectino’s access point.